Support for this study was provided by the Russell Sage Foundation and the John Randolph and Dora Haynes Foundation.
Ethnic and Generational Differences in the Relations between Social Support and Academic Achievement across the High School Years
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 531–552, September 2011
How to Cite
Witkow, M. R. and Fuligni, A. J. (2011), Ethnic and Generational Differences in the Relations between Social Support and Academic Achievement across the High School Years. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 531–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01713.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!