This research was supported by a grant C242/MSS6E015 from Singapore Management University awarded to the first author. The authors are grateful to Ying-yi Hong and Daphna Oyserman for their helpful advice.
National Feelings or Rational Dealings? The Role of Procedural Priming on the Perceptions of Cross-Border Acquisitions
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 743–759, December 2011
How to Cite
Tong, Y.-y., Pun-Zee Hui, P., Kwan, L. and Peng, S. (2011), National Feelings or Rational Dealings? The Role of Procedural Priming on the Perceptions of Cross-Border Acquisitions. Journal of Social Issues, 67: 743–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01725.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!