This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship under Grant DGE-0753455 awarded to the second author. The authors thank Tom Wood for writing the email survey program used to collect Samples 5 and 6, Paddy McGowan for creating the email sample used for Sample 7, Dr. Peter M. Smith for technical support, and Jim Sidanius for sharing the data from Samples 1 and 3.
Group Dominance and the Half-Blindness of Privilege
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: Systems of Privilege: Intersections, Awareness, and Applications Issue Editors: Kim A. Case and Jonathan Iuzzini
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 28–45, March 2012
How to Cite
Pratto, F. and Stewart, A. L. (2012), Group Dominance and the Half-Blindness of Privilege. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 28–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01734.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!