This research received grant funding from the Faculty Research Support Fund of the Office of Sponsored Programs at the University of Houston-Clear Lake.
Discovering the Privilege of Whiteness: White Women's Reflections on Anti-racist Identity and Ally Behavior
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: Systems of Privilege: Intersections, Awareness, and Applications Issue Editors: Kim A. Case and Jonathan Iuzzini
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 78–96, March 2012
How to Cite
Case, K. A. (2012), Discovering the Privilege of Whiteness: White Women's Reflections on Anti-racist Identity and Ally Behavior. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 78–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01737.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!