This research received grant funding from the Faculty Research Support Fund of the Office of Sponsored Programs at the University of Houston-Clear Lake.
Transgender Inclusion in University Nondiscrimination Statements: Challenging Gender-Conforming Privilege through Student Activism
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: Systems of Privilege: Intersections, Awareness, and Applications Issue Editors: Kim A. Case and Jonathan Iuzzini
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 145–161, March 2012
How to Cite
Case, K. A., Kanenberg, H., “Arch” Erich, S. and Tittsworth, J. (2012), Transgender Inclusion in University Nondiscrimination Statements: Challenging Gender-Conforming Privilege through Student Activism. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 145–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01741.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!