This article was written in close connection with the following members of our research collective: Niara Calliste, Darius Francis, Candace Greene, Una Osato, Jaquana Pearson, Maybelline Santos, and Jessica Wise. The Polling for Justice project was made possible thanks to the Surdna Foundation, Overbrook Foundation, Hazen Foundation, Glass Foundation, Schott Foundation, the ADCO Foundation, Urban Youth Collaborative, and the Public Science Project and the Youth Studies Research Fund at the CUNY Graduate Center.
Contesting Privilege with Critical Participatory Action Research
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: Systems of Privilege: Intersections, Awareness, and Applications Issue Editors: Kim A. Case and Jonathan Iuzzini
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 178–193, March 2012
How to Cite
Stoudt, B. G., Fox, M. and Fine, M. (2012), Contesting Privilege with Critical Participatory Action Research. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 178–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2011.01743.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!