The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the Russell Sage Foundation, the Princeton Neuroscience Institute, Princeton's Joint Degree Program in Social Policy, and the Charlotte Elizabeth Procter fellowship, awarded by Princeton University to MC.
Dearth by a Thousand Cuts?: Accounting for Gender Differences in Top-Ranked Publication Rates in Social Psychology
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Reality of Contemporary Discrimination in the United States: The Consequences of Hidden Bias in Real World Contexts ISSUE EDITORS Jason A. Nier and Samuel L. Gaertner
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 263–285, June 2012
How to Cite
Cikara, M., Rudman, L. and Fiske, S. (2012), Dearth by a Thousand Cuts?: Accounting for Gender Differences in Top-Ranked Publication Rates in Social Psychology. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 263–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2012.01748.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!