The work reported here was supported by the following grants and awards to the authors: National Cancer Institute (NCI): U01CA114583 & 1U54CA154606-01 (Albrecht, Penner, & Eggly); NCI: R03 CA 130588 (Eggly); NCI: R01 CA 139014 & R01 CA 119202 (Griggs); National Institute of Child Health and Development: 1R21HD050445001A1, SPSSI Sages Award (Penner); NCI: 1R01CA152425-0 (Orom & Underwood); NCI: 1U54CA153598-01, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Harold Amos Award; AUA Foundation/Astellas Award (Underwood).
Life-Threatening Disparities: The Treatment of Black and White Cancer Patients
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Reality of Contemporary Discrimination in the United States: The Consequences of Hidden Bias in Real World Contexts ISSUE EDITORS Jason A. Nier and Samuel L. Gaertner
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 328–357, June 2012
How to Cite
Penner, L. A., Eggly, S., Griggs, J. J., Underwood, W., Orom, H. and Albrecht, T. L. (2012), Life-Threatening Disparities: The Treatment of Black and White Cancer Patients. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 328–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2012.01751.x
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!