Local Community Organizers and Activists Encountering Globalization: An Exploratory Study of their Perceptions and Adaptations
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: The Intersection of Psychology and Globalization ISSUE EDITORS Jeannette Diaz and Sabrina Zirkel
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 592–611, September 2012
How to Cite
Christens, B. D. and Collura, J. J. (2012), Local Community Organizers and Activists Encountering Globalization: An Exploratory Study of their Perceptions and Adaptations. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 592–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2012.01765.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!