Bias in Employment Decisions about Mothers and Fathers: The (Dis)Advantages of Sharing Care Responsibilities
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: Sustainability in Combining Career and Care Issue Editors: Marloes L. van Engen, Claartje J. Vinkenburg, and Josje S. E. Dikkers
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 725–741, December 2012
How to Cite
Vinkenburg, C. J., van Engen, M. L., Coffeng, J. and Dikkers, J. S. E. (2012), Bias in Employment Decisions about Mothers and Fathers: The (Dis)Advantages of Sharing Care Responsibilities. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 725–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2012.01773.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!