The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same: Gender, Culture, and College Students’ Views about Work and Family
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: Sustainability in Combining Career and Care Issue Editors: Marloes L. van Engen, Claartje J. Vinkenburg, and Josje S. E. Dikkers
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 814–837, December 2012
How to Cite
Goldberg, W. A., Kelly, E., Matthews, N. L., Kang, H., Li, W. and Sumaroka, M. (2012), The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same: Gender, Culture, and College Students’ Views about Work and Family. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 814–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2012.01777.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!