The “Triple-N” Model: Changing Normative Beliefs about Parenting and Career Success
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Journal of Social Issues
Special Issue: Sustainability in Combining Career and Care Issue Editors: Marloes L. van Engen, Claartje J. Vinkenburg, and Josje S. E. Dikkers
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 838–847, December 2012
How to Cite
Poelmans, S. (2012), The “Triple-N” Model: Changing Normative Beliefs about Parenting and Career Success. Journal of Social Issues, 68: 838–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4560.2012.01778.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!