Teaching with the Case Method Online: Pure Versus Hybrid Approaches
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 223–250, July 2005
How to Cite
Webb, H. W., Gill, G. and Poe, G. (2005), Teaching with the Case Method Online: Pure Versus Hybrid Approaches. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 3: 223–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4609.2005.00068.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2005
- [Received: May 2004. Accepted: October 2004.]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!