We would like to acknowledge the contributions of three anonymous reviewers of the AOM 2007 Annual Meeting on an early draft of this paper. We are especially indebted to the editor and two anonymous reviewers for their very constructive comments and suggestions during the review process.
Investigating Business Schools' Intentions About Offering E-Commerce Education Using an Extended Theory of Planned Behavior*
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 Decision Sciences Institute
Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 195–220, January 2009
How to Cite
Dodor, J. B. K. and Rana, D. S. (2009), Investigating Business Schools' Intentions About Offering E-Commerce Education Using an Extended Theory of Planned Behavior. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 7: 195–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4609.2008.00213.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!