Teaching Utility Theory with an Application in Modern Portfolio Optimization
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
©2011, Decision Sciences Institute Journal compilation ©2011, Decision Sciences Institute
Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 107–112, January 2011
How to Cite
Bai, L., Newsom, P. and Zhang, J. (2011), Teaching Utility Theory with an Application in Modern Portfolio Optimization. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 9: 107–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4609.2010.00298.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!