The research described here was supported by a grant from the Roger Williams University Foundation to Promote Scholarship and Teaching (2010-2011). The author also wishes to thank Dr. Roberta Adams for her help in proofreading and improving the final version of the article.
Cultivating Student Global Competence: A Pilot Experimental Study
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
©2012, Decision Sciences Institute Journal compilation ©2012, Decision Sciences Institute
Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 125–143, January 2013
How to Cite
Li, Y. (2013), Cultivating Student Global Competence: A Pilot Experimental Study. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 11: 125–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4609.2012.00371.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!