Other-Repetition as a Resource for Participation in the Activity of Playing a Video Game
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
©2009 The Modern Language Journal
The Modern Language Journal
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 153–169, Summer 2009
How to Cite
MARSH, A. P. and TAINIO, L. (2009), Other-Repetition as a Resource for Participation in the Activity of Playing a Video Game. The Modern Language Journal, 93: 153–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4781.2009.00853.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!