Ambivalence About Communicating in a Second Language: A Qualitative Study of French Immersion Students’ Willingness to Communicate
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
©2011 The Modern Language Journal
The Modern Language Journal
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 81–96, Spring 2011
How to Cite
MACINTYRE, P. D., BURNS, C. and JESSOME, A. (2011), Ambivalence About Communicating in a Second Language: A Qualitative Study of French Immersion Students’ Willingness to Communicate. The Modern Language Journal, 95: 81–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4781.2010.01141.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!