Foreign Language Learning Motivation in Higher Education: A Longitudinal Study of Motivational Changes and Their Causes
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Modern Language Journal
The Modern Language Journal
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 435–456, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Busse, V. and Walter, C. (2013), Foreign Language Learning Motivation in Higher Education: A Longitudinal Study of Motivational Changes and Their Causes. The Modern Language Journal, 97: 435–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-4781.2013.12004.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!