We thank Al Dexter, Barrie Nault, the University of Alberta/University of Calgary colloquia participants and the Decision Sciences review team for helpful suggestions. We also thank the University of Calgary's Informatics Research Centre and Starter Grant Fund for their support.
Endogenous Adaptation: The Effects of Technology Position and Planning Mode on IT-Enabled Change*
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 325–355, August 2006
How to Cite
Mitchell, V. L. and Zmud, R. W. (2006), Endogenous Adaptation: The Effects of Technology Position and Planning Mode on IT-Enabled Change. Decision Sciences, 37: 325–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5414.2006.00130.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2006
- [Received: November 2005. Accepted: June 2006.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!