Cognitive Profile of Neurofibromatosis Type 1: Rethinking Nonverbal Learning Disabilities
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2004
Learning Disabilities Research & Practice
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 155–165, August 2004
How to Cite
Cutting, L. E., Clements, A. M., Lightman, A. D., Yerby-Hammack, P. D. and Denckla, M. B. (2004), Cognitive Profile of Neurofibromatosis Type 1: Rethinking Nonverbal Learning Disabilities. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 19: 155–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5826.2004.00099.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!