The Effects of Peer-Mediated Instruction in Mathematics for Students with Learning Problems: A Research Synthesis
Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Learning Disabilities Research & Practice
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2007
How to Cite
Kunsch, C. A., Jitendra, A. K. and Sood, S. (2007), The Effects of Peer-Mediated Instruction in Mathematics for Students with Learning Problems: A Research Synthesis. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 22: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5826.2007.00226.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!