The Old Man and the Sea: Navigating the Gulf between Special Educators and the Content Area Classroom
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Division for Learning Disabilities of the Council for Exceptional Children
Learning Disabilities Research & Practice
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 44–54, February 2012
How to Cite
Kennedy, M. J. and Ihle, F. M. (2012), The Old Man and the Sea: Navigating the Gulf between Special Educators and the Content Area Classroom. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 27: 44–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5826.2011.00349.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!