The Effect of Visual-Chunking-Representation Accommodation on Geometry Testing for Students with Math Disabilities
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Division for Learning Disabilities of the Council for Exceptional Children
Learning Disabilities Research & Practice
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 167–177, November 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, D., Ding, Y., Stegall, J. and Mo, L. (2012), The Effect of Visual-Chunking-Representation Accommodation on Geometry Testing for Students with Math Disabilities. Learning Disabilities Research & Practice, 27: 167–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5826.2012.00364.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!