EARLIER IS BETTER: A META-ANALYSIS OF 70 YEARS OF INTERVENTION IMPROVING COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT IN INSTITUTIONALIZED CHILDREN
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Journal Compilation © 2008 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 279–293, December 2008
How to Cite
Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J., Van IJzendoorn, M. H. and Juffer, F. (2008), EARLIER IS BETTER: A META-ANALYSIS OF 70 YEARS OF INTERVENTION IMPROVING COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT IN INSTITUTIONALIZED CHILDREN. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 73: 279–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5834.2008.00498.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.