*Joint first authorship.
III. DEPRIVATION-SPECIFIC PSYCHOLOGICAL PATTERNS
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Journal Compilation © 2009 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 75, Issue 1, pages 48–78, April 2010
How to Cite
Kumsta, R., Kreppner, J., Rutter, M., Beckett, C., Castle, J., Stevens, S. and Sonuga-Barke, E. J. (2010), III. DEPRIVATION-SPECIFIC PSYCHOLOGICAL PATTERNS. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 75: 48–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5834.2010.00550.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.