MHvIJ was supported by the SPINOZA prize from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research, JP by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (grant PR2008-0291), MRG by grants from the U.S. National Institute of Mental Health: 080905, 078105, and 079513, PV by the Nuffield Foundation, RBM by grant R01HD50212 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development, MJBK by a VIDI grant from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (no. 452-04-306), and FJ by Wereldkinderen.
I. CHILDREN IN INSTITUTIONAL CARE: DELAYED DEVELOPMENT AND RESILIENCE
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 8–30, December 2011
How to Cite
van IJzendoorn, M. H., Palacios, J., Sonuga-Barke, E. J. S., Gunnar, M. R., Vorria, P., McCall, R. B., Le Mare, L., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J., Dobrova-Krol, N. A. and Juffer, F. (2011), I. CHILDREN IN INSTITUTIONAL CARE: DELAYED DEVELOPMENT AND RESILIENCE. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 76: 8–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5834.2011.00626.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: PR2008-0291
- U.S. National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: 080905, 078105, 079513
- Nuffield Foundation. Grant Number: R01HD50212
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 452-04-306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.