Femmie Juffer is supported by Wereldkinderen, and Jesús Palacios's contribution to this chapter was prepared while he was on sabbatical leave at the University of Cambridge (UK) with financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (grant PR2008–0291). Lucy Le Mare is supported by the Human Early Learning Partnership, Marian Bakermans-Kranenburg (VIDI and VICI grant) and Marinus van IJzendoorn (SPINOZA prize) are supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research, and Panayiota Vorria by the Nuffield Foundation.
II. DEVELOPMENT OF ADOPTED CHILDREN WITH HISTORIES OF EARLY ADVERSITY
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 31–61, December 2011
How to Cite
Juffer, F., Palacios, J., Le Mare, L., Sonuga-Barke, E. J. S., Tieman, W., Bakermans-Kranenburg, M. J., Vorria, P., van IJzendoorn, M. H. and Verhulst, F. C. (2011), II. DEVELOPMENT OF ADOPTED CHILDREN WITH HISTORIES OF EARLY ADVERSITY. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 76: 31–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5834.2011.00627.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: PR2008–0291
- Human Early Learning Partnership, Marian Bakermans-Kranenburg. Grant Numbers: VIDI, VICI
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research
- Nuffield Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!