Research reported in this chapter was supported by the Israel Science Foundation (#01/941, #1318/08), the US-Israel Bi-National Science Foundation (2001-241, 2005-273), the March of Dimes Foundation (12-FY04-50), the NARSAD foundation (Independent Investigator Award), and the Irving B. Harris Foundation.
PARENT–INFANT SYNCHRONY: A BIOBEHAVIORAL MODEL OF MUTUAL INFLUENCES IN THE FORMATION OF AFFILIATIVE BONDS
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 42–51, June 2012
How to Cite
Feldman, R. (2012), PARENT–INFANT SYNCHRONY: A BIOBEHAVIORAL MODEL OF MUTUAL INFLUENCES IN THE FORMATION OF AFFILIATIVE BONDS. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 77: 42–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5834.2011.00660.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: #01/941, #1318/08
- US-Israel Bi-National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2001-241, 2005-273
- March of Dimes Foundation. Grant Number: 12-FY04-50
- NARSAD foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.