WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE: EARLY HEAD START EVALUATION FINDINGS IN A DEVELOPMENTAL CONTEXT JOHN M. LOVE, RACHEL CHAZAN-COHEN, HELEN RAIKES, AND JEANNE BROOKS-GUNN
III. IMPACTS OF EARLY HEAD START PARTICIPATION ON CHILD AND PARENT OUTCOMES AT AGES 2, 3, AND 5
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 36–63, February 2013
How to Cite
Vogel, C., Brooks-Gunn, J., Martin, A. and Klute, M. M. (2013), III. IMPACTS OF EARLY HEAD START PARTICIPATION ON CHILD AND PARENT OUTCOMES AT AGES 2, 3, AND 5. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 78: 36–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5834.2012.00702.x
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.