WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE: EARLY HEAD START EVALUATION FINDINGS IN A DEVELOPMENTAL CONTEXT JOHN M. LOVE, RACHEL CHAZAN-COHEN, HELEN RAIKES, AND JEANNE BROOKS-GUNN
V. PROGRAM SUBGROUPS: PATTERNS OF IMPACTS FOR HOME-BASED, CENTER-BASED, AND MIXED-APPROACH PROGRAMS
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Society for Research in Child Development, Inc.
Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 93–109, February 2013
How to Cite
Chazan-Cohen, R., Raikes, H. H. and Vogel, C. (2013), V. PROGRAM SUBGROUPS: PATTERNS OF IMPACTS FOR HOME-BASED, CENTER-BASED, AND MIXED-APPROACH PROGRAMS. Monographs of the Society for Research in Child Development, 78: 93–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5834.2012.00704.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.