Yi Lu is an Assistant Professor of Department of Public Administration, College of Community and Public Affairs, Binghamton University, Post Office Box 6000, Binghamton, NY 13902. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Performance Budgeting: The Perspective of State Agencies
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1–17, Winter 2007
How to Cite
LU, Y. (2007), Performance Budgeting: The Perspective of State Agencies. Public Budgeting & Finance, 27: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2007.00890.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!