Tae Ho Eom, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Public Administration at Yonsei University, 134 Shinchon-Dong, Seodaemun-Gu, College of Social Science, Yonhee-Guan 213, Seoul, Korea. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. His research interests include local public finance, education finance, and government accounting.
A Comprehensive Model of Determinants of Property Tax Assessment Quality: Evidence in New York State
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
© 2008 Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 58–81, Spring 2008
How to Cite
EOM, T. H. (2008), A Comprehensive Model of Determinants of Property Tax Assessment Quality: Evidence in New York State. Public Budgeting & Finance, 28: 58–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2008.00897.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!