Velda Frisco is a doctoral candidate at the Department of Political Science, West Virginia University, 316 Woodburn Hall, PO Box 6317, Morgantown, WV 26506-6317. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Odd J. Stalebrink is an associate professor at the Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg, School of Public Affairs, W160 Olmstead Building, 777 W. Harrisburg Pike, Middletown, PA 17057. He can be reached at: email@example.com.
Congressional Use of the Program Assessment Rating Tool
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
© 2008 A Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 1–19, Summer 2008
How to Cite
FRISCO, V. and STALEBRINK, O. J. (2008), Congressional Use of the Program Assessment Rating Tool. Public Budgeting & Finance, 28: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2008.00902.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Taking Stock: Assessing and Improving Performance Budgeting Theory and Practice, Public Performance & Management Review, 2015, 38, 3, 426, , ,
- 2Encyclopedia of Public Administration and Public Policy, Second Edition, 2015,,
- 3The Impact of Performance Information on Congressional Appropriations, Public Performance & Management Review, 2014, 38, 1, 100,