Velda Frisco is a doctoral candidate at the Department of Political Science, West Virginia University, 316 Woodburn Hall, PO Box 6317, Morgantown, WV 26506-6317. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Odd J. Stalebrink is an associate professor at the Pennsylvania State University at Harrisburg, School of Public Affairs, W160 Olmstead Building, 777 W. Harrisburg Pike, Middletown, PA 17057. He can be reached at: email@example.com.
Congressional Use of the Program Assessment Rating Tool
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
© 2008 A Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 1–19, Summer 2008
How to Cite
FRISCO, V. and STALEBRINK, O. J. (2008), Congressional Use of the Program Assessment Rating Tool. Public Budgeting & Finance, 28: 1–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2008.00902.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!