Andrew Hanson is at the Georgia State University, Department of Economics, PO Box 3992, Atlanta, Georgia 30302, USA. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilization of Employment Tax Credits: An Analysis of the Empowerment Zone Wage Tax Credit
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
© 2011 Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 23–36, Spring 2011
How to Cite
HANSON, A. (2011), Utilization of Employment Tax Credits: An Analysis of the Empowerment Zone Wage Tax Credit. Public Budgeting & Finance, 31: 23–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2011.00972.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!