Odd J. Stalebrink is an Associate Professor of Public Administration, School of Public Affairs, Pennsylvania State University—Harrisburg, W160 Olmsted Bldg., 777 W. Harrisburg Pike, Middletown, PA 17057. He can be reached at email@example.com. Velda Frisco Doctoral Candidate, Department of Political Science, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV.
PART in Retrospect: An Examination of Legislators' Attitudes Toward PART
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 1–21, Summer 2011
How to Cite
STALEBRINK, O. J. and FRISCO, V. (2011), PART in Retrospect: An Examination of Legislators' Attitudes Toward PART. Public Budgeting & Finance, 31: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2011.00977.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cultural Resistance, Output Measures, and Audit Practice: Impact on Non-Implementation of Program-Based Budgeting in Nigeria, International Journal of Public Administration, 2016, 1,
- 2Performance Budgeting in American States: A Framework of Integrating Performance with Budgeting, International Journal of Public Administration, 2015, 38, 8, 562, ,
- 3The Impact of Performance Information on Congressional Appropriations, Public Performance & Management Review, 2014, 38, 1, 100,