Odd J. Stalebrink is an Associate Professor of Public Administration, School of Public Affairs, Pennsylvania State University—Harrisburg, W160 Olmsted Bldg., 777 W. Harrisburg Pike, Middletown, PA 17057. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Velda Frisco Doctoral Candidate, Department of Political Science, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV.
PART in Retrospect: An Examination of Legislators' Attitudes Toward PART
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 1–21, Summer 2011
How to Cite
STALEBRINK, O. J. and FRISCO, V. (2011), PART in Retrospect: An Examination of Legislators' Attitudes Toward PART. Public Budgeting & Finance, 31: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2011.00977.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!