Preserving the Public Interest in Highway Public–Private Partnerships: A Case Study of the State of Texas
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 36–57, Spring 2012
How to Cite
BUNCH, B. (2012), Preserving the Public Interest in Highway Public–Private Partnerships: A Case Study of the State of Texas. Public Budgeting & Finance, 32: 36–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2011.01001.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!