Blane Lewis is Senior Economist at the World Bank in Jakarta, Indonesia. Blane Lewis from the Jakarta Stock Exchange Building, JI, Jenderal Sudirman, Kav. 52-53, Jakarta, Indonesia 12190. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Government Capital Spending in Indonesia: Impact of Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 76–94, Spring 2013
How to Cite
LEWIS, B. (2013), Local Government Capital Spending in Indonesia: Impact of Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers. Public Budgeting & Finance, 33: 76–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2013.12002.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!