Bas van Aarle is a senior researcher, Faculty of Applied Economics, Hasselt University, Agoralaan C52, 3590 Hasselt Belgium and Vives KU Leuven. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Budgetary Sustainability in the Presence of Macroeconomic and Financial Market Instability: An Application to the Case of Belgium
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
© 2013 Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 114–134, Spring 2013
How to Cite
VAN AARLE, B. and KONINGS, J. (2013), Budgetary Sustainability in the Presence of Macroeconomic and Financial Market Instability: An Application to the Case of Belgium. Public Budgeting & Finance, 33: 114–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2013.12005.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!