Christine R. Martell is Associate Professor of School of Public Affairs at the University of Colorado Denver, 1380 Lawrence St., Ste. 500, Denver, CO 80204. She can be reached at Christine.Martell@ucdenver.edu.
Impact of Unfunded Pension Obligations on Credit Quality of State Governments
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 24–54, Fall 2013
How to Cite
MARTELL, C. R., KIOKO, S. N. and MOLDOGAZIEV, T. (2013), Impact of Unfunded Pension Obligations on Credit Quality of State Governments. Public Budgeting & Finance, 33: 24–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5850.2013.12013.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!