*This work was supported by financial aid from the Center for Enterprise Leadership at Boston University's School of Management. Ron Pierce provided valued research assistance. Two anonymous reviewers of earlier versions of this article provided valuable comments and suggestions.
Ethnographies in the Front End: Designing for Enhanced Customer Experiences*
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2006
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 215–237, May 2006
How to Cite
Rosenthal, S. R. and Capper, M. (2006), Ethnographies in the Front End: Designing for Enhanced Customer Experiences. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 23: 215–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2006.00195.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!