*We would like to thank Abbie Griffin and Bill Moore for their helpful comments on previous drafts of this paper and to the participants of 2005 Product and Service Innovation Conference, Park City, Utah (http://home.business.utah.edu/~mgtrv/psi2005/) for participating in the panel discussion and follow-up survey. We would also like to thank the David Eccles School of Business for sponsoring the conference.
Product and Service Innovation: Ideas for Future Cross-Disciplinary Research*
Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 274–280, May 2006
How to Cite
Karniouchina, E. V., Victorino, L. and Verma, R. (2006), Product and Service Innovation: Ideas for Future Cross-Disciplinary Research. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 23: 274–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2006.00198.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!