*The author appreciates the many helpful suggestions by JPIM editor Anthony Di Benedetto and two anonymous reviewers. The author is also grateful for the comments made by Roberto Filippini of University of Padova on a preliminary version of this article.
Is Integration Enough for Fast Product Development? An Empirical Investigation of the Contextual Effects of Product Vision*
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 69–82, January 2007
How to Cite
Tessarolo, P. (2007), Is Integration Enough for Fast Product Development? An Empirical Investigation of the Contextual Effects of Product Vision. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 24: 69–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2006.00233.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!