*This work was supported in full or in part by a grant from the Fogelman College of Business & Economics at the University of Memphis. This research support does not imply endorsement of the research results by either the Fogelman College or the University of Memphis.
PERSPECTIVE: The World's Top Innovation Management Scholars and Their Social Capital*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 214–229, May 2007
How to Cite
Thieme, J. (2007), PERSPECTIVE: The World's Top Innovation Management Scholars and Their Social Capital. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 24: 214–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2007.00246.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!