*The authors would like to thank seminar participants at the Copenhagen Business School, Janine Black, Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, Nicolai Foss, Vikas Kumar, Jacqueline Pennings, Junfeng Zhang, three anonymous referees, and the special issue editors for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript.
Global Innovation in MNCs: The Effects of Subsidiary Self-Determination and Teamwork*
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 442–455, September 2007
How to Cite
Mudambi, R., Mudambi, S. M. and Navarra, P. (2007), Global Innovation in MNCs: The Effects of Subsidiary Self-Determination and Teamwork. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 24: 442–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2007.00262.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!