*The authors would like to acknowledge managers of Webmobili, Ultimo Politi, Lara Bezzecchi, and Gianluca Cislaghi, and other researchers of the Politecnico di Milano (in particular, Alessio Marchesi, Francesco Zurlo, Stefania Biafora, Stefano Sandrini, Gianluca Marcucci, and Chiara Villa), whose contribution was tireless and invaluable during the entire research process. Naturally, any mistakes or omissions are the sole responsibility of the authors. Financial support from the FIRB fund ART DECO (Adaptive InfRasTructures for DECentralized Organizations) is also gratefully acknowledged.
Strategies of Innovation and Imitation of Product Languages*
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 580–599, November 2007
How to Cite
Dell'Era, C. and Verganti, R. (2007), Strategies of Innovation and Imitation of Product Languages. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 24: 580–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2007.00273.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!