*The authors would like to thank the JPIM editor and anonymous reviewers who made many useful suggestions for improving this article. The suggestions of anonymous reviewers of an earlier version of this article presented at the Product Development & Management Association conference were also valuable in improving this article.
Growth and Development of a Body of Knowledge: 16 Years of New Product Development Research, 1989–2004*
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 233–248, May 2008
How to Cite
Page, A. L. and Schirr, G. R. (2008), Growth and Development of a Body of Knowledge: 16 Years of New Product Development Research, 1989–2004. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 25: 233–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2008.00297.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!