*The authors are grateful to Michael Biach, Markus Murtinger, Stefan Oberhauser, and Tom Pfneissl for their valuable support throughout this project. We also appreciate the helpful comments on earlier versions of this article provided by Nikolaus Franke and Karim Lakhani and thank the editor as well as the two anonymous reviewers for their important suggestions for improvement. Finally, we would like to thank the many field experts and community webmasters who provided valuable assistance. Naturally, the authors alone are responsible for any remaining errors. The project was generously funded by the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration and the Wiener Wissenschafts–, Forschungs–, und Technologiefonds (http://www.wwtf.at).
Extending Lead-User Theory: Antecedents and Consequences of Consumers' Lead Userness*
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 331–346, July 2008
How to Cite
Schreier, M. and Prügl, R. (2008), Extending Lead-User Theory: Antecedents and Consequences of Consumers' Lead Userness. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 25: 331–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2008.00305.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!